View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 02:44 PM   #2745
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
@ApK: Sometimes, a so-so narrator is "the devil you know" as opposed to the new, even worse narrator. I've seen that in series before. (And I agree, Eeep-steen would drive me nuts.

@Tarana: I saw about your hearing aid upgrade in another thread, and I think that's simply wonderful. What a perfect solution!

Currently listening to the second of Elizabeth George's Inspector Lynley/DS Havers series books, read by the incomparable Donada Peters (aka, Nadia May, real name Wanda McCaddon).
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote