View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 12:37 PM   #2744
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Finished I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett and started Snuff, which is also in the same series. Both are narrated by Stephen Briggs. As usual, wonderful performance and great and funny books! I also finished The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle and narrated by Paul Hecht. All I can say is that it made a better movie and I'm glad I got it from the library and didn't buy it. The arrogance of some of these guys almost made me quit the book. Obviously, he was trying to portray characters, but geeze. Maybe it's the writing style - I've never been a big fan of Sherlock Holmes books but I always assumed it was the drug references that turned me off.

Oh, and gotta tell you guys about something so exciting. I went into Miracle Ear for my hearing aid checkup and they upgraded my hearing aid for free! Now I can listen to audiobooks directly from my Iphone app into the hearing aid via bluetooth!!So much nicer when I'm out and about. I have the cheapest from the top-of-the-line.

Last edited by Tarana; 11-18-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Tarana is online now   Reply With Quote