View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 03:49 PM   #2732
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Yes, I think only way I'm going to get through it is to go back to the audio version. Well, I'm behind on a knitting project, and it's raining, so that should help. (And yes, the narrator is Nadia May. But I first met her as Donada Peters, so that's how I think of her. )

Charlie.
I didn't even notice that you referred to her as Donada Peters. You wrote Peters, I read May; she's always Nadia* May to me for the same reason. (The first book I listened to her by her was D.H. Lawrence's The Rainbow.)

*I was startled to discover that she pronounces Nadia as "Naydia." In my head, I had read it as "Nahdia." I prefer the latter, but it's her (fake) name, so so be it.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote