Thread: Sell Onyx Boox Max 2
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 07:00 AM   #1
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
Onyx Boox Max 2

Selling my Max 2 because I do not use it anymore. The description with pictures can be found here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183983640291

Within UK, I will cover the postage. I can post worldwide but that will require extra postage cost and I cannot guarantee the postage service quality.

Can sell it outside of ebay if needed (would prefer it that way to avoid the ebay costs).

I am a mobileread user for many years now, happy to answer any questions

Last edited by SnowRipple; 10-05-2019 at 09:29 AM.
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote