View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 01:07 PM   #13
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Stargazing has caught my fancy sufficiently that I've placed an ILL request for it, so I'll read it, win or lose.
Just got the email that it's available for pickup.

I prefer reading ebooks, but I don't mind reading paper when it's the only or significantly cheaper option. Do others use ILL? I'm not saying I get a constant stream of them, but it definitely has a place in my toolbox. My last ILL was a Wodehouse that's not available as an ebook or audiobook at all, so it truly was my only alternative in my long-term goal to read all of him in more-or-less order.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote