View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 01:42 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I've checked availability at my local library for DuMaurier, Calvino, and Hill. I love lighthouses and was sad to discover I can't get Hill. So DuMaurier and Calvino it is for me. And Canterville thrown in for seasonal measure.
Stargazing has caught my fancy sufficiently that I've placed an ILL request for it, so I'll read it, win or lose.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote