View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 12:15 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Just for fun, I worked up two lists, one handicapping the probabilities as I see them based entirely on gut feeling and the other listing my preferences. Alas, my top two favorites, Calvino and Hill, seem like longshots. I'd be happy to be proved wrong!

So while I'll vote for them, I'm focusing on the middle group wherein lie the ones I've identified as having potential both to be selected and for providing sufficient fodder for discussion, which is most important to me. Oddly, since it's not my kind of thing, that means that I might vote for Clarke since I think it's more discussible than a few of the others (and then there's the expanding horizons thing plus OverDrive has it). But I generally don't like to vote for more than half the choices and including Clarke would push my votes up to five. I need to think a little more.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote