View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 11:37 AM   #8
thumbstump
thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by byzkarl View Post
This is the greatest thing I never knew I needed.

How long does one have to hold the button? Idea: have the button give a haptic buzz when the touchscreen turns off.
500 (milliseconds?). But the length of time is configurable if you edit the shell script in the extension.
I'll look into providing that haptic feedback. If you know how to, programmatically, please share it
thumbstump is offline   Reply With Quote