View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 05:04 PM   #11
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 10" Win10 Tablet w/Calibre64, CalibreSpy & Freda+
New Release: Version 1.5.3 - 10 October 2014

The latest release is: Version 1.5.3 - 10 October 2014 New Purge Work Data Job; New Scrubbing Rules; bug fixes

IMPORTANT: The Index that Calibre uses to determine if your installed plugin has an update may lag by a long time between the time I upload the latest release and it gets updated. The Index process is tedious and burdonsome on the Admins and not at all designed for frequent updates. So, ALWAYS check this thread to determine if there is a newer release available than you have. If so, please download it manually.

In summary, do not trust what Calibre says about what the latest release of QuarantineAndScrub is. Always check the OP.

This plugin gets tested thoroughly prior to uploading on a Dell Laptop (Windows 7) with a test library of 600+ books with mostly malformed and misplaced metadata, and a Dell Touch-Screen 23" all-in-one (Windows 8.1) with a test library of 200+ of both clean and unclean books. However, you-know-what happens; when it does, I fix it immediately and upload the newest version as soon as it is tested.

The menu has a "PM the Developer" submenu option, so I hear about issues as fast as they are PM'd to me. Please continue to use that submenu option to communicate with me.

Please always check this thread prior to using this plugin. I am actively developing new functions and features every day.

Thanks for your understanding.

DaltonST

Last edited by DaltonST; 10-10-2014 at 05:10 PM.
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote