View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #549
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiGuru View Post
No, see I'm trying to get a plugin that opens within Calibre itself as an alternative to the native page viewer. It already opens the files just fine. And how can I install a plugin that doesn't yet exist?
@JaiGuru, a calibre plug-in probably isn't the best thing to provide something like spreeder or flash-reader, I'm not even sure its feasible.

However, there's a program called Dictator ( click) that does more or less what spreeder and flash-reader sites do, but on Windows or Linux. It is restricted to reading text files (.txt).

To integrate Dictator into Calibre I would recommend you use the Open With ( click) plug-in

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-02-2014 at 09:06 PM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote