View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:10 AM   #30
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupines View Post
I had a look at what you did and it is awesome. It works for me. I guess the only trade off is that some of the voices have really low quality. I was looking for the one for Spanish and it uses Spain's accent, which is completely different from other Spanish accents. I thought that maybe with flite with can have all that fixed, and also without the need of using proprietary software. Do you think it is possible for you to get flite integrated into your code? I haven't looked at it, yet. So far I only got English working, but it was thinking in adding other languages.

Lupines.
I will have a look - at some point in the future - into creating realistic voice models that we can push out to these tools.

I refuse to be limited by the lack of available public domain resource. If they don't exist let's just read the manuals and make some. My thoughts on the matter. Will certainly be looking into what is required to make a "better" voice.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote