View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #24
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Oh sorry about that, Blossom. I hope you can get that taken care of soon. Since you will have to be on somewhat of a low-fat diet afterwards, you will still have money to spend on books.
@Blossom: What she said. I know how not-fun the gallbladder thing is. In my case, I was sick for two months and the doctor couldn't find anything wrong with me, right up until the moment I was rushed to the ER for emergency surgery. (If I hadn't eaten pizza that day, it might have taken another two months.)

But there was no low-fat cost savings in my case. I started craving carbs right after. Learn from my mistakes - make sure they give you something to deal with the more unpleasant symptoms you're likely to have following surgery. And I ain't talkin' about pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Aww you guys are no fun! I just like to get other ideas for books I haven't heard about.
Sorry. I'm trying to keep MR my "smut-free" zone, so you're not getting any titles out of me. If THOSE are the kind of ideas you want, click on the link in my sig. It'll show you what I've read so far this year. There's more than a couple in that category on there.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote