View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #35
Beginner-reader
Enthusiast
Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
To read a little on my Kindle every day.

My first goal is to read a little on my Kindle every day, even if I'm tired.
I also need to tackle a few college reading assignments.

12/30/2012:
- Read The Language Hacking Guide (30,000 words, a how-to type book).
- Started reading a book about phonetics

1/28/2013:
Read 3 books by Dan Harrington. Volume I, II and III of his series on playing sit-and-go/tourney poker.
Read one book by Phil Hellmuth, Play Poker Like the Pros.
I also read Super System by Doyle Bruson, and two other books about poker, the titles of which I've forgotten. One of them was by Roy Rounder.

I read How to Take the Grrr Out of Anger, and quickly skimmed through a couple of chapters of Canning and Preserving for Dummies.

That's 9 books total, with the one about phonetics. I'm not counting the "for Dummies" book.

Comics/ Manga: (in French)

Fairy Tail Volumes 1, 2, and 3.
I've been re-reading the first volumes of Fairy Tail. I'll probably be reading One Piece next.

= 12 books so far.
I'm doing good.

Last edited by Beginner-reader; 01-28-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Beginner-reader is offline   Reply With Quote