View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:07 AM   #680
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Push-ups (press-ups?) and sit-ups every day, (you don't need a lot of 'em, but you do need them if you want to get rid of the belly,) plus walking 4-8km at least every other day with at least half of that uphill at a good clip. I started at 103kg at the end of July. I've dropped 17.6kg, can now run up 12 flights of stairs (then I collapse gasping for air with my legs on fire,) and dropped my waist size from a 40 to a 34 and still going down. Not only can I now see my toes again, I can even see my.... my... my.... ankles!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote