View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #67
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
This weekend as many others will be some important football games. Half the teams that have many millions of people cheering them on and glorying in their success will lose. They will be sad to put it mildly.

There will be others very happy and quite willing to point out their superiority even if only fleeting.

Get over it elcreative. This isn't war or even football. It is a little competitive banter.
I have nothing against a little competitive banter but the comments round hear sometimes go way beyond that or do the Admins close threads for a hobby... It doesn't bother me in the way you seem to think I meant, it's just a sad comment on the people concerned that they don't have anything better to do than slag someone/something off just because they can...

Last edited by elcreative; 11-22-2012 at 10:20 PM.