View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Audiobook, where to start?

I've had my T1 awhile now and would like to try the audiobook feature. I have no idea where to start. I checked the wiki and couldn't find anything about requirements etc. I don't even know where to find audiobooks! I would like free/bargain to try first. Is 'Audible.com' a good site, and would it be compatible with T1? How do I get them onto my T1? I currently use only Calibre for my library. I'm sure it's all pretty straight forward, once you know where to start!?
Any and all help is appreciated,
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote