View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 03:46 AM   #11
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I just sent you the debug logs and then I just tried to change the column name back. I now see all books on the content server using CC on both my phone and on my tablet.
Thanks.

The CC debug log showed that calibre did not send the info for the bottom category (an author?). This says clearly that the problem is on the calibre side. Unfortunately, the calibre debug log doesn't contain content server information. That info is in a different set of logs. My apologies -- I forgot.

Could you send me the logs that you see by going to Preferences -> Sharing over the net and clicking the "Show server logs" button? Please send both logs.

And to be precise, it now works where the only thing you did was to change the column title (not the lookup key) back to what it was, then restart calibre? Did the title that didn't work have any unusual characters in it, for example a '&'?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote