View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #9
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I love to travel and ereaders have been a god send. I don't have to worry about finishing the 1000 page hard cover book that I'm 3/4 the Way through. I don't have to plan the 5 or 6 books to take along. I don't need to worry about the luggage space. I read with it on the beach, I read in the pool (with an Aquapac), I take it with me on all the tours for the down times. My experience is that most fellow travels get the benefits and want one. I don't worry about damaging it, life is too short. I haven't damaged one yet and as a percentage of overall travel costs replacement would be peanuts.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote