View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 11:16 AM   #65
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
Picked up the Puffin Browser (the paid version supports Flash, the free version doesn't) and it did play the Amazon Prime Instant Video, so thank you very much for that suggestion!
Well I installed Nova Launcher and trying to get Puffin from the Play Store, it gave a not compatible message.

When I flipped to Nook side and use their shop for this app, it was readily available. I want AVOD for my Prime membership so I paid and installed it. It works fine.

I already own PvZ through Play Store for $0.99 and have it installed on my N7. I could not download this from the Nova and Play Store side. I went to Nook's shop and it is there for $4.99. I will use my N7 for this one.

It ain't all roses, I am not complaing but making folks aware what they are apt to run into with already owned apps or trying to get some from Play Store when on another Launcher's side.

Last edited by robertc88; 05-05-2013 at 11:19 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote