View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #302
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
UPD. 2013.01.02

Here is the PDF Reader with new Page Setting functionality
We have abandoned Two Point Margins tool and added two new visual margins setting tools instead:
Universal Manual Settings - to setup all pages of a PDF document
Odd / Even Manual Settings - to setup odd and even pages differently.
I hope you will like it.
I was able to finally get the latest patch to install. I really like the new .pdf reader, but would like to see the following improvements:

Highlighting

Be able to adjust/preposition the beginning and ending points of the highlighting. It's challenging to get this to position exactly. What would be helpful would be to have "handles" at the beginning and ending point of the highlighting that you could grab and reposition just like the ones in the manual margins setting. This could be done at the time the highlighting is added and/or when it is edited prior to going to editing the text behind the highlighting.

Manual Margins

I like the way this feature works, however I'm experiencing problems with the on screen menu coming up when I'm attempting to grab one of the "handles" to adjust the margin on screen. Is there anyway to deactivate the appearance of the on screen menu until after the margins are saved?

epub ebooks

I'm having trouble adjusting the font sizes in the .epub e-books. It appears that changing the size does nothing. Also, there's no way to change the font in the .epub e-book, which should be permitted. And finally the margins should be auto cropable and manually adjustable just like in the .pdf e-books.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote