View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #20
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I hope I did it right, I got the code, entered the code so it was added to my account and did a 1-click purchase, but it still said $4.99 in the receipt (not the emailed one, just the one that always pops up). I haven't gotten the email receipt yet.
I never did, either, but when I checked "Manage Your Kindle," and looked at the title, I found that I was charged $1.00

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote