View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #70
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katel View Post
I'm finding the reverse at Brooklyn today - with Overdrive though. When I go to download an Adobe ePub book they only give me the choice of Kindle. I've written to them about it . Really frustrating as 2 books I particularly wanted have become available but I can't download them.
They are doing some work on the site. I see a few broken image links and what in the world is "Overdrive Read"? I got this as an option next to ePub and Kindle for the book I just downloaded.

Are you sure you did not select "Kindle ebook" instead of "ePub" when you placed a hold/if you placed a hold? I know some titles are only available in ePub, but I have never seen it the other way round. Hope this is going to get resolved for you!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote