View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #57
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
For those seriously entertaining the idea of chaning hardware, I wold say, why not look at Kobo Glo? Same XGA Pearl screen as the paperwhite. Light isn't quite as ... white, but Kobo was nice enough to put the firmware on a Micro SD card you can remove and play with!! ...
Which is nice. but I don't have one. Thanks for the tip though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
"(Kobo software devs, on the other hand, need all the help they can possibly get, even if they don't admit it.)"
I know the feeling, always happy to get my hands dirty. Perhaps one day...
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote