View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #32
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Which is exactly the same resolution as the iPhone/iPod Touch, of course!
<blink>

Is it really? I'm not interested in an iPhone or Touch, and haven't kept up on the details, though I do recall comments from users that they have excellent screens.

The Nokia tablets have a screen of approximately the same size, but have 800x600 resolution. I'd love that for my device (and I suspect the ATI graphics chip it uses could do it), but again, it's not a problem that I don't have it.

BTW, Apple's 2.0 software update for the iPhone is apparently going to be available for the Touch as well.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote