View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:46 AM   #11
Harry_Y
Addict
Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DX, Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGoddess View Post
That's exactly what I want to do, I just don't know which one to choose. I'm rather intimidated by all of the power users around here. I'm no dummy, but some of this scripting stuff goes way over my head. I just installed my first Calibre plugin two days ago, so I'm still very much a noob on all of this stuff!

I'll try posting a separate thread asking for suggestions on the easiest to use collection manager and see what happens.
Good Luck

As for being intimidated... When my car breaks my mechanic is
the smartest guy I know, It is all just what you are good at.

I'm an IT guy but I just want it to work simple and easy.
I see enough of all this at work everyday to just want
to be a "normal" user at the end of the day.
Harry_Y is offline   Reply With Quote