View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #48
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
My wife stepped on my K3 screen and it looked just like the picture in the first post. I called CS and they said it wasn't covered because of user abuse.

I called about a week later, talked to someone else and asked them how much it would cost for them to fix it. They said they couldn't fix it, but they gave me a replacement for $60! I had to send my old one back but they did 2-3 day shipping on the replacement so I was pretty happy.

I would just call them and ask them how much a replacement would be.
That is a very good idea. $60 is actually very reasonable.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote