Thread: Which processor
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #8
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by oorwullie View Post
i bought the a81-e from merrimobiles which has the a8 chip and android 2.1 and i am very pleased with the unit,it is a well made unit and i am glad i made this purchase. i went to my local electrical store to view the archos and the build quality left a lot to be desired.i bought mine without the gps because i am disabled and do not have a car .the browser is fast and it can load web sites fast over wifi.i paid £170.00 for it including postage.
Forgot about merimobiles. They're supposed to be a decent vendor as well.

So you really like that Wistech? Are you running Android or wince(and I do) or both? (I was kind of worried a bit about their Android support...)

Can you get access to the market working? And, how is the battery life with WiFi on? (I don't watch many videos, so...)

hmmm... merimobiles has good prices on uSD cards too... about the going rate for those, but I wonder which brand... ah hah! and I see that they also offer a 1y warranty, so there's another one.
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote