View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:42 PM   #2
deleted
Enthusiast
deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook simple touch
Sorry to hear that.
There's a few reports of that message for Kindle devices. You probably saw them.

Here is one that recommends freezing the device : (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=326181) which didn't end in success.
(I've frozen dead laptop batteries in the past)
Is it a battery issue? I have no way of knowing - so proceed with caution. But if replacement battery isn't expensive I'd order one now in any case.

I wonder if someone like Booxtor with experience with Onyx repairs could help.

By the way, where are you? I cracked the screen of my M96, which was otherwise fine, and am looking to get rid of it (but I'm in China).

How old is your device?

Best of luck.
deleted is offline   Reply With Quote