View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:25 PM   #21
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by milady133 View Post
I don't know how those plugins work in this regard (and I do have the Sync to Goodreads) but I have noticed that a book uploaded to BookFusion with the Calibre plugin gets a new ID in its metadata (where you usually put the ISBN out Amazon's ASIN) with BookFusion tag, the same happens with Goodreads. It would be possible to perform a search in Calibre for books with that kind of ID.
What I don't think is that the BookFusion ID would be deleted if you delete the ebook there, or the ID won't be informed if you upload the book from outside Calibre.
Bookfusion ID is not deleted when book is deleted in Bookfusion.

It is possible to have custom column which will show is book in Bookfusion or not: use column from other columns and template program: test(select(field('identifiers'),'bookfusion'),'Ye s ','')

If you just need to show BookfusionID in column - use template {identifiers:select(bookfusion)}

As far as I understood, Bookfusion ID will not be added to Calibre if you upload book outside of Calibre EXCEPT when book will identified as arleady loaded

Last edited by vikarti; 05-12-2020 at 07:32 AM.
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote