View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 02:36 PM   #14
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopy View Post
I like patching the firmware. But my ability is just changing 'no' to 'yes.
I want to use jackie_w's dictiionary patch. I want to decrease line height and font size. (I'm okay for now with font family). What exactly do i change?

For example, i see
Code:
  # Un-comment and edit next line to change font-size
  #- ReplaceString: {Offset: 15, Find: "%1px", Replace: "32px", MustMatchLength: yes}
I know how to "uncomment" (remove the # symbol). But what edits must i make? Do i change the number 15? or just 32px to, say "20px"?
Un-comment as required then customise by changing ONLY the value for "Replace". Do not change any "Offset" or "Find" values.

Regarding line spacing ... 1.40em is the default, a smaller number will display the dictionary definition lines closer together.

You must keep each "Replace" value exactly the same length as the "Find" value.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote