View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 09:06 AM   #6
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
My wife loves it. That is why we have subscribed to STARZ video service so we could watch the series. I tried to read it, but couldn't get past a hundred pages or so. To be fair, while we both like science fiction and fantasy, she has no appreciation for my love of military SciFi and "space opera".

FWIW, I've found the TV series to be far more palatable than the book.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote