View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 07:29 AM   #8
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
To summarize:

// snip! //

Out of curiosity; what is your rationale for wanting to use something other than the font's internal name for the font-family attribute?
I'm not dogmatic about it, except I usually try to name anything I declare mnemonically.

In any case, I appreciate all y'alls help. I'm striving toward creation of epubs as error-free as possible.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote