View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 05:38 AM   #74
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
What's "word flash card?"
According to the blurb "Words looked up in the dictionary are automatically added to Vocabulary Builder to expand your knowledge and reinforce retention. Swipe through your vocabulary words, quiz yourself with flashcards and instantly see those words in context"

Still not sure whether this is going to be useful to me or just another one of those irritating things that is built in and that I'll never want to use. I hope words can be removed from the vocabulary builder or that the adding function can be turned off altogether (probably wishful thinking tough)
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote