View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 04:53 PM   #2051
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
Hi, I developed a calibre K2pdfopt plugin that uses k2pdfopt to optimize PDFs inside calibre. It can also be used as standalone—It still need calibre to be installed—GUI for Linux and OSX. It can work on Windows too, but the main program already has a GUI there. For more details you can see this post.
BTW thank you for doing this, and very nice work. I'll post a link to it on my k2pdfopt user contributions page hopefully sometime soon.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote