View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #410
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfuente View Post
I donīt want to go through all the posts. Please can anybody explain whats the advantages of jailbreaking the PW.

thanks
I don't want to ask rhetorical questions, but I am too lazy not to ask:
  • Who told you to look for the jailbreak?
  • Why did they not tell you WHY to look for the jailbreak?
  • What makes you believe the jailbreak has any advantages?

Now for answers:
  • If someone or something said that "jailbreak is required" to do this and that, then it is a good reason to do the jailbreak if you want to do this and that.
  • If someone or something tells you to install jailbreak, but doesn't say why, just assume it is required, and refer back to first answer.
  • If nobody told you that the jailbreak has a good use, then don't bother with it until you do find something useful. In all honesty, the jailbreak by itself is pretty much useless other than the benefits listed in first post.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote