View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Send me a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by attapol View Post
Dear Robertb

I tried that suggestion.I take off my battery from the device and try to charge it with the wall charger but no any beep sounds,no LED blinking and nothing happens in my screen.I checked the battery plug that is no problem,it is fully inserted.I remove the battery and put it back for 2-3 times but not work.
Dear attapol:

Time to talk or email with tech support directly. Please send me a Private Message and include your real name and email address. Also include what the problem is and what you have tried.

I will personally take it to Elliott and get him working on it.

I leave for a trade show and conference on Sunday so IF you can get this to me quickly I can take action. I will not have my computer with me in New York and will be working day and night.

Let us get you going soon!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote