View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 07:04 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogion View Post

It seems that: -

LastLibrarySorter_shelfList_=sortByShelfName()

should go between lines 12 and 13 (in this example) - in other words, between: -

LastLibrarySorter_books_filterByPreviews%28%29=sor tByNewest()

and

LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Gemmel l%29=sortByNewest()

I've added it there and I now have a menu allowing me to sort my Collections but is that the correct placement or have I now possibly caused a problem elsewhere?
So long as it is in the "ApplicationSettings" section, it doesn't matter where. The firmware is looking for the option by name. And it will rewrite the config file with the options in alphabetical order.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote