Thread: Vox Anyone using Aldiko?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 05:05 PM   #4
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Well, I contacted support@aldiko.com with the problem. Meanwhile I downloaded Moon + and don't like it. I removed Aldiko from my Vox and tried installing it again from Google Play but got the same error again. I also tried installing older versions from the web, but they wouldn't install.

I got a reply from Aldiko with a Dropbox link to download v.3.0.35 which worked and I even got all my books back. Aldiko also sent me a link to a crash reporting app to use. So far Aldiko is working, but still crashes when I try to change the font. Maybe newer versions use more and more resources and the poor underpowered Kobo Vox just can't deliver. Maybe I should start deleting books I've read and apps I hardly use.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote