View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:53 AM   #87
alyxie
Enthusiast
alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: none
All the features I want is related to reading content and keeping track of the stuff I want to read again. No games or video though audio might be nice once in a while.

1. stable OS
2. durability (not only physically but the insides should be able to take my reading pace, I use my ereaders long and hard)
3. folders
4. search by summary or title (I read huge numbers of fanfics from different sites, I don't want to go to storyfinders every time I want to find a particular fanfic).

Last edited by alyxie; 12-26-2012 at 05:08 AM.
alyxie is offline   Reply With Quote