Thread: Cover switching
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 10:12 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I've never had much in the way of expectations for book covers. Even with print books. I was just never that interested in them. Much like I don't care how well a singer can dance, I don't really care what artwork the publisher forces an author to have on their book. *shrug"

The cover was always on the opposite side of everything I was interested in anyway..
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote