View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 08:03 AM   #2
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've found the same thing with iPhone apps. They are often US$5 and AU$6 so I save about AU$1.50 by buying them from my Australian account. Of course it would be nice if the dollar appreciated again because I don't fancy buying eBook readers and books of Amazon at around 1.5 times the price I could have paid earlier this year.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote