View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:19 AM   #21
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
@paola are you using it under 2.5.x? I think I stated clearly this does currently not work under 2.6.1. I think I'm near to compile a version working under it, I just need to recompile with the proper toolchain.
giorgio, yes my mistake, I have 2.6.1. In case it is of any help, what the current version does to my firmware is more sinister, in the sense that it appears to compromise the database. Anyhow, I will wait for the new version, and again thanks for all the sterling work on this!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote