View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 02:32 PM   #3
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
With the thread (must be yours) 1st post showing: you should see EDIT under Thread tools. If that fails, ask a forum level moderator (first, to off load work), then a Greenie level Mod if no luck
The forum Mod list is usually at the bottom of the forum main page
Thanks, theducks, but the Edit button can not change the title of the thread, I'm afraid. Of course the mods are sure kind enough to help a member but I feel I would be overtaxing them to correct my silly typos.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote