View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 10:35 PM   #14
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Sadly I can't recall which book it was as I was just trying the open with feature when I read about in this thread so just tried to open a book. With other books I tried it to get the crash log it didn't crash so now I am not sure if that was the actual problem .
Anyway after trying both I prefer the original crengine renderer. I was wondering if it will be possible to add mupdf render as an option in android directly as I prefer calibre companion app for browsing my files so would like to have the option to open in crengine or mupdf option in that rather than from inside koreader.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote