View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:59 PM   #11
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It doesn't need to be in PATH for file association to work. See

http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/ticket/3753
The actual file assocation itself does not require calibre to be on the PATH as one gives an absolute path to the viewer program. I have the file association setup and working fine. However if I remove calibre from the PATH then it stops working. I was assuming that something that is needed by the viewer program is only found if the path is set up correctly (just as is required for the Calibre command-line programs to operate correctly).
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote