View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:44 PM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
"...grumble... grumble... razzn-frazzn-rotta-shotta..."

"Hey, Steve, how's it goin'?"

"Oh, hi... uh..."

"Jacques Stroppe. I played President Lambert in Verdant Skies."

"Jacques, right! What's up with you?"

"Oh, nothing much. Between roles right now. You working on anything new?"

"Well, the boss is trying to talk me into doing a Verdant Skies sequel, as a matter of fact."

"Great! Is Lambert in it?"

"I don't know. In fact, if those numb-nuts can't come up with any better ideas than what I've heard so far..."

"Oh, you've gotta put Lambert in it! That was a great role for me! Especially the parts with Pam."

"Pam?"

"Yeah, you know... the girl who played Shay Vaughn, the sexy mistress. Man, she was hawt!"

"Oh, right. Well, if they can figure out what to do with you..."

"May I help you, sir?"

"Yeah, here's a list. Um, like I said, if they can figure out a story, and we can fit you into it...

"Great, thanks. Picking up for the office, eh?"

"Yeah."

"Hey, Barista: I'll pay for his order."

"Thanks, Jacques."

"No prob. So, are they working on the story ideas now?"

"Oh, I'd say they've probably gone over robots, Predator aliens, Aliens vs Predators on Verdant, steampunk, old satellites that think carbon-based life-forms are infestations, cowboy freighter pilots, podracers... and poked fun at my love of Farscape."

"Think they'll come up with anything good in there?"

"Those boobs? Not a chance..."
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote