View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:36 PM   #8
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I just want optimised text-flow-to-brain for maximum immersion, with minimal visual distractions. I have zero interest in seeing fancy layout tricks, even it that is how some "books" are still laid out

But I'm happy to tweak /zap that stuff myself in my copy before reading, as no-one else will be reading that copy.

I still think 1st character images are a no-no though, because the can't scale & because the trend is that newer readers will read on smaller & smaller devices
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote