View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #58
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
will now have to put reading material that can be used as toilet paper in the bathroom for toilet paper emergencies.
Surely there must be an app for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
My parents installed bookshelves in the bathroom that I shared with my brother, and stocked them with the Britannica Junior Encyclopedia. A through Z plus several yearbook updates! By the time I was 12 I'd read through them all several times!
I put ever more accessible books in the bathroom in the hope my kids might start reading them. I know I'm fighting a losing battle though.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote