View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #67
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Well, that's thr way I've always done it except for marking the cover image.

I must have some other problem w/ 5.9.
Thai is what is driving me nuts w/ v5.9

PHP Code:
OEBPS/Text/This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub
I have the cover in the first html file. Cover.jpg is in Images.
When I load the full html file into sigil and run Flight Crew no problems are found.

When I press F6 to split the file and run Flight Crew I get the above message which tells me nothing,

Any ideas on how I can run the down?