View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Reading Life Stats - What is Saved at Kobo

If I ever have to reset my Vox, what reading Life stats will be downloaded back to it when I sign in again?

When I logged into my Android app it only seemed to download data about Kobo books read (approx 44 books read)

If I reset my Vox, will that download the same stats as above, or will it remember I have read sideloaded books also (read about 70 on Vox)

anyone who has read sideloaded and kobo books done a reset and noticed what stats get downloaded back to the Vox when you log back into your account?
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote